- Have you ever wondered what country your ancestors came from, where family members went, or how they got there?
- Are there names in your family that have been passed down through the generations?
- Do you want to uncover the truths behind a family tale?
- Would you like to know the occupations of your ancestors?
- Is there a street or town named after someone in your family?
I can help you trace answers to these and other questions by searching through many types of genealogical sources, including census records, vital statistics records, land records, church records, and more!
I specialize in records from Canada (especially Ontario), the United States, England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland, but I am always willing to pursue records from other locations as well.
Please contact me with any questions you have and for a free initial consultation about your family history research project.
If you don’t know what questions to ask, or what information you need to get started, fill out the information request form and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Let it be acknowledged that the land upon which my research is conducted is the traditional territory of many nations including the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee and the Wendat peoples, and is now home to many diverse First Nations, Inuit and Métis. I also acknowledge that Toronto, Ontario is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of Credit. Let it be also recognized that the reader may be located on different traditional territories of Indigenous peoples, and acknowledgment is made to those peoples.